Goal: Encouragement

As I write out my goals for this coming year, it really seems to be amounting to a list of habits I already have but would like to cement or expand this year.  


One of those habits is note writing.  This year, I seek to solidify this habit by intentionally finding a person or family in my church each month to encourage with a note or card.  We worship, learn, and minister along side of one another and yet at times I feel disconnected from them amidst life.  

I pray this habit of encouragement will cause me to be aware of the needs around me and those who may need a little more prayerful support.  May the LORD use my pen to bless others through my monthly encouragements.  


May be next year God will guide me to a friend who will join me in seeking to write encouragements each month.  This could be the start of something wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you as our reader have to say, but we do reserve the right to review comments and remove those that we feel are not in line with the purpose of this blog.