What a day!

I think I first knew I was in trouble today, when my son woke from his nap at 1PM and I found myself counting the hours until bed time -- for all of us!  


Overall things have gone well -- ok, the baby screaming the whole time we went through the grocery store was a bit much -- yet, I am very thankful that the day is done and we are all in bed or on our way.  


As Lucy Montgomery said in her book, Anne of Green Gables; " . . . tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it . . ."

1 comment:

  1. So...you read Kathryn's new book! I remember a trip through the grocery store with your sister screaming! We didn't get any groceries. We just left the store! MOM

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you as our reader have to say, but we do reserve the right to review comments and remove those that we feel are not in line with the purpose of this blog.